Barrett brings over a decade of experience in multiple facets of commercial real estate, including development, finance and corporate real estate. Prior to joining Regent Commercial Real Estate, Barrett served as the Transaction Director for CBRE on the Regions Bank account where he managed a team of brokerage professionals responsible for office, retail, and ATM transactions across Regions’ 16-state portfolio. He also held various and progressive roles in Bank of America’s corporate real estate group.
Barrett specializes in and advises clients throughout the Southeast on:
- Strategic planning and execution for clients with multi-property portfolios
- Lease negotiation
- Property sales
- Disposition of 400+ retail bank branch properties
- Acquisition of 60,000 square foot office building in Raleigh, NC
- Acquisition of 800,000 square foot retail mall in Roanoke, VA
- Sale-leaseback of 150,000 square foot office building in Coral Gables, FL
Education and Designations:
- BSBA, Auburn University
- MBA with concentration in Real Estate, University of Georgia
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, North Carolina
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, South Carolina
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, Alabama
In his spare time, Barrett enjoys spending time with his wife, Carrie, and three children, Owen, Emery, and Ethan. He also enjoys hiking the mountains of Western North Carolina, all things bluegrass, cycling, and is a die-hard Auburn fan.
Barrett can be reached at 704.219.0908 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also connect with Barrett on LinkedIn.